It’s a (slightly late) end of the month post! December is finally finished (boy, that took a while) and is now available to download for patrons. Never fear, it will become public eventually! My plan is to always keep the patron release 2 months ahead of the public one. This also means…
~*~ October is now available for public release! ~*~
PC download: MEGA
Mac download: MEGA
See below for the Itch downloads as well!
As a reminder of what October contains…
- The spooky season of Samhain arrives… though it has some distinctly more intimate connotations in Somalaire
- Influence how Samhain day itself plays out by choosing how Leith dances at the parade (as in with wild abandon, measured elegance, or like an awkward penguin). Knights will react differently for each choice, for better or worse
- Family scenes and discussion about Leith’s upcoming duties as a squire
- Samhain-themed costumes for Leith and the knights!
- Remember, there’s no bad end at the end of October, so if you hate stat-raising feel free to skip through the boring content and get right to the new scenes.
I’ve also created this handy roadmap to show you where we are, how far we have to go, and where the patreon release is vs. the public one.
As you can see the game lasts one year and content is released episodically month by month, so we have some way to go still!
Now what happens?
Onto the next month of course! January is approaching and with it the start of a new plot arc that will take up several in-game months. Be warned, depending on your choices things might take a dark turn. Stay tuned…